Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:09 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:51 pm 
Banned

Car: S13 Silvia S-tune
Okay, after many many hours of debate and consideration, the final results are in. More then one judge was involved in consultation, as well as multiple authors of comments. These people will remain unidentified.

The biggest Cheat of the year
- CMYS13, he takes out this award for the blatant use of freeze spray at a friggen dyno day. Then again, if his car went POP on the rollas, he woulda been a tad angry, considering all those damn mods that he has invested in !! Then again, did he actually get 199rwkw or 199rwHP ? anyone check the monitor?

The biggest post-whore of the year.
- Well, he has toned down the frequency of posts, but the useless drivel that he produces is still top class, and deserves to be recognised. I am now going to mention something about emanage installation too :P. Congrats to Zei you pansy keyboard basher

The biggest forum smartarse of the year.
- This was a close race between Zei and Nis, but the award had to go to Nismodified. The sheer number of posts that only had one purpose, to antagonise someone, put him over the line. This whole awards thread shows his smartarseness at work and who can argue with that. While this all makes sense as when owning a skyline in a silvia forum, a sense of humour is a must.

The most ruthless admin/mod of the year.
- No doubt about it, this goes to SNEZY, he is pretty ruthless, but you dont really see it (behind the scenes gang warfare stuff), and more so, he gets this award because the other mods are all just girly wuss's, BOO-YAHHH

The owner of the most broken down car(s) of the year.
- With the amount of dodgy DIY guys on this forum, this was hard, but in the end, it had to go to DumHed. His use of bog parallels the brilliance of picaso with a paint brush. One day, his sikvia will be worth millions of dollars

The most dirtiest car of the year.
- At the start, quite a few guys were considered for this, but the winner, a man with ultimate pride in car appearance has lifted the bar so high, that, its pretty disgusting. l6a6w6s6 takes it out, some of the things ON his car were so gross, that it scared away other contestants for this award - that is winning with dominance !

The largest Ricer of the year.
- Well, as the leader of silviansw, the man in charge, the el presidente, a club with the moto of "why drive when u can drift", with a user name of SNEZY, he drove a damn HONDA prelude. No Ordinary prelude, this thing had more rice then a large asian town, it was a rice cooker on wheels. It probaly was in contention for HOT4's car of the year i suspect, but unlawful use of neons and bonnet scoops disqualified him.

The largest Closet Ricer of the year.
- They say that rice is more than skin deep. The "Look At Me" Yellow paint job gives a hint, but pop the bonnet of MYS15T, and you'll see that all the chrome is on the inside. Sure, you can't see the colour-changing EL dials when you're leaning on the fender at Brighton, but everyone can see the big rims when you're stopped at the traffic lights on George St.

The most geekiest member of the year.
- I was close to giving this is MAYHEM, but some times he can almost be cool. Spingo's geeky wizardry and knowledge will leave you in tears, but mainly confused most of the time.

The biggest wang of the year (Not literally)
- This one goes to ImSkitzoAndSoAmI, just because i think it is fitting. From what he has told me in a drunking slurr, he is hung like a donkey, but the truth reveals that he is closer to an ass, for more then the apparent reasons :P

The biggest Himbo of the year
- What is a himbo you ask? well, comes from the ancient word of "Bimbo', it originates back as early 14th century. With numerous threads and post concerned much to do about nothing, unanimous votes go to CMY05X for his outstanding determination to understand the reverberations, of a compressor by pass valve, and other significant matters.

The most Dynosexual of the year.
- It started from the first dyno runs....alot of power, unexpected power...it was the FREAK. CMYS13 gets this award, for all the effort, and stress over the lastest of the dyno days we have had. It was all riding on the line, and he did it with stock injectors and ECU. Its a pity he drives like a bitch, and cant make full use of that glorious power...then again, he is queen of the dynos !

The most sideways of the year.
- This was a big toss up between two forum members. A big effort made by STILL LIFE at end of 2003 wasnt enough to knock Tallywhacker from the top dorifto of 2003. We all have seen Initial D yeah? well, she aint driving no ordinary rolla, but it is the MONSTER in the rolla !!! Phear her !!!

The King of the defects.
- Well, id say this must go to SPL. He has had a large run of hassles from the authorities, but im sure it was all well worth it for this moment, you are the KING of defects. Defections, when the car isnt even been inspected or moving, now that takes some skill there alone, WERD !

The biggest Flamer of the year.
- CMYS13 & Nismodified : After much thought we could not separate these two. The Admins and Mods were sure kept busy locking and deleting threads after these 2 set sic on some n00b, or someone not utilising the search function. And no one will soon forget a certain BMW driver posting links to cruises, in our Events sections, lets just say that person has not returned, we believe that they are still in therapy.

KING or QUEEN of sugar abuse.
- Sugar abuse. Sugar is a wonderful thing, it is a weapon, it is an essential staple food, able to replace any and all other food groups (according to KK). It can be used to fend off detonation, and increase octane, when added to fuel. l6a6w6s6, this goes to you. To quote a line from "The Transporter", "the way a man treats his car, is how he treats himself".

The person who dresses like an Australian IDOL contestant the most.
- Okay, this award was only added in here just to take the piss out of CMYS13. I'll mention something about MAYHEM and Orange pants here, MmuAhaHhaha. Back onto the CMYS13 thing, ladies....his is trying and is very much availiable for some luvin, PS, i think he also knows warren (virgin mobile). Bro, dont tell me i never hook you up ;)

The worst brakes of the year award
- Phhooarrr, a man with no fear, testicular fortitude that rivals an angry Hulk, or plain crazy. Redline tries demonstrate that brakes are "useless weight things" on a silvia, and all you need to stop in time is the car in front of you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:03 pm 
Quad T04

Car: GTI
LOL
very good. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:10 pm 
Quad T66

Car: Cefiro coming
*wipes tear from eye*

2 awards, I'm so proud.

My car paint really is that bad. THe day it was inspected for this comp, some sort of animal had shit on it overnight, as evident by the chunky brown pattern on the rear guard with bits of insect wings in it. Wash it off? Never!

Also it has become tradition now that most people who riode in the car sign their name inthe dust on the dashboard. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:13 pm 
Quad T78

Car: Silvia
Nismodified wrote:
The worst brakes of the year award
- Phhooarrr, a man with no fear, testicular fortitude that rivals an angry Hulk, or plain crazy. Redline tries demonstrate that brakes are "useless weight things" on a silvia, and all you need to stop in time is the car in front of you.

Well deserved too, given that the Vortex of Dr Divad was able to outlast Redlines Silvia brakes wise. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:04 am 
Twin T88

Car: S15 Spec R
LOL :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:26 am 
Quad T51

Car: slow, quiet & comfy katemobile
*punches Nismodified in the genitals* :P 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:13 am 
Twin T04

Car: BMW 328i
and my award is??????

hahahha, you know what, i dont want an award, after reading the things u came up with NIS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:13 am 
T28 Hybrid

Car: ultimate turdbox s12
I've never won anything before *sniffle* My mother would be so proud.

I WIN FIGHTS ON TEH INTERNETS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:01 am 
Banned

l6a6w6s6 wrote:
Also it has become tradition now that most people who riode in the car sign their name inthe dust on the dashboard. :lol:

I still remember a foot print on your dash from dyno day, now thats classy mate !! :o :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:30 am 
Quad T88

Car: My Feet
What only 4 Awards go to CMYS13???
Me a ricer?? never :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 3:27 am 
Admin Team
Admin Team

Car: 2012 Golf TSI... least its boosted!
Hmm.... not a single award for me this time around... think its time to put you in your place and ban your ass from these forums !

You better make something up and award it to me quick smart !!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:47 am 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
i rekon mayhem should get the postwhore award. check out his posts compared to mine lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 7:05 pm 
Twin T88

Car: S15 Spec R
zei20l wrote:
i rekon mayhem should get the postwhore award. check out his posts compared to mine lol

looks like you catchin up on total posts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:33 pm 
Banned

zei20l wrote:

nah MAYHEM actually posts something sort of thought out and worthwhile reading, while yours...eerr

yeah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:29 am 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
shuddup!

mine are worthwhile!! see, here is one now lol